Valentines Day should be every day of the year
The Ingredients you will need to make these are:
1 large egg
1. Use the needle to make a fairly big hole in the to of the egg. Shake out the yolk and white into a bowl to cook later.
2. Melt the chocolate in a small pan set in a larger pan of boiling water. Pour the melted chocolate into the jug.
3. When the emptied egg has dried out, support it in an egg cup and pour the melted chocolate through the hole.
4. Leave the egg in a cool place to harden, then break open the shell.
5. You can decorate the chocolate egg with sugar lowers stuck on with more melted chocolate, or with swirls of white icing squeezed through an icing nozzle.
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net | Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net | ToothFairys.Net