Happy New Year
The Ingredients you will need to make these are:
1. Make the pastry by rubbing the flour and butter together in a big bowl, and then add the milk and rose water to make a soft dough.
2. Chop up the dates and put them in a pan with six tablespoons of water over a low heat until they go soft and squishy.
3. Roll a small lump of pastry into a ball, then press your thumb in it to make a little pot. Repeat this until you have several little pots.
4. Fill some pots with the date mixture and the others with the crushed nuts mixed with sugar and cinnamon. For each pot, press the edges of the pastry together.
5. Put all the filled pots on a baking tray and cook them for about 25 minutes at 180oC or 350oF but do not let them turn brown. When they are cool, roll them in icing sugar.
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net | Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net | ToothFairys.Net