Happy New Year
The Ingredients you will need to make this are:
1 cup sifted flour
1. Beat egg and stir in flour and salt.
2. Gradually add milk and then stir well until smooth.
3. Heat margarine in frypan, then pour enough butter to cover bottom of pan.
4. Fry over medium heat until top is dry, then turn over and cook other side.
5. Sprinkle with sugar and lemon juice if desired.
Pancakes are traditionally made on Pancake Tuesday or Shrove Tuesday just before Lent. Many villages have pancake-tossing processions on this day.
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net | Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net | ToothFairys.Net